Today, you can give back and support the Alzheimer's Association. Almost all of our services are offered to families free of charge and your donation can help us keep it that way! It costs:
- $20 for one person to attend one support group
- $35 for one person to attend an educational class about Alzheimer's disease
- $50 to provide information and referral services for one person
- $150 for an hour of specialized care consultation
- $1,200 for an early stage family to attend support groups for a year
|Make a general donation, or a memorial or tribute to honor a friend or family member.
Our online form is fast, easy and secure. Your gift will make a difference in the lives of Northern California and Northern Nevada afflicted with Alzheimer's disease and support research to improve treatment, care and prevention strategies. Donations are tax-deductible. Our Federal Tax Exemption Number is 94-289-7949.
Donate online now
Donate by phone:
Donate by mail:
Send a check to:
Northern California and Northern Nevada
1060 La Avenida St.
Mountain View, CA 94043
Other ways to donate: