September 21, 2012 is Alzheimer's Action Day and we want to join forces with you as we "Go PURPLE" in support of individiuals and caregivers dealing with the daily struggles and stigma of Alzheimer's! Help us end the silence - get your neighbors, co-workers, friends and community talking about this disease with your display of PURPLE!
The Western Carolina Chapter is challenging individuals, families, and companies to create their own PURPLE display for the week of September 16-22, 2012.
2. Have fun, be creative and be bold in showing your PURPLE!
3. Demonstrate your best display of PURPLE sometime between Sept. 16-22. It could be one day (Alzheimer's Action Day - Sept 21), all week or all of September.
4. If you choose, submit a photo or short video to the Western Carolina Chapter by Wednesday, Sept. 26 along with a brief description and your contact information. You could win a fun prize and get recognition on our social media and website! Please send submissions to email@example.com or call 704-532-7391 for details.
PURPLE DISPLAYS COME IN ALL SIZES
* Turn your email and social media PURPLE -click for profile picture
* Make a PURPLE window display at your work or favorite store
* Coordinate a "Go PURPLE" day at your workplace
* Ask your favorite restaurant to Go PURPLE on their menu
* Contact local media personalities - ask them to wear purple on Sept 21
* Wear your Walk to End Alzheimer's T-Shirts on Sept 21
Share your PURPLE ideas with us so we can continue to add to this list!For more information, tools and ideas, contact Margaret Moody at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-532-7391.
Click here to order The End of Alzheimer's Starts with Me Stickers. Use the stickers to collect a $1 donation for the Alzheimer's Association or your Walk to End Alzheimer's Team!
TCBY goes purple on Thursday, September 20 in Charlotte. Click here.