Memory Loss, Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s disease is not a normal part of aging. If you or someone you know is affected by Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, it’s time to learn the facts.
Anyone who would like to know more about Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
Topics covered include:
• Symptoms and effects of Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia
• How Alzheimer’s affects the brain
• Causes and risk factors
• How to find out if it’s Alzheimer’s disease
• The benefits of early detection
• How to address a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease
• Stages of the disease
• Hope for the future
• Ways the Alzheimer’s Association can help
One-hour and two-hour sessions available
RSVP at the link on our CALENDAR. For more information, call our 24/7 Helpline 800.272.3900.