"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead
The Alzheimer's Association is looking for individuals to get involved in our vision of a world without Alzheimer's.
Together we can make a difference. Together we show our solidarity against this disease. Get involved and take one action to educate your community, share your story, get others involved or raise awareness. Here are a few suggestions or get creative in spreading the word about the disease.
- Write or call your legislator. Click here
- Start a Walk to End Alzheimer's team. Click here
- Host a purple event at home, work or school. Click here
- Talk to your employer about joining the Alzheimer's Early Detection Alliance. Click here
- Contact your favorite media personality and encourage them to talk about Alzheimer's. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
- Post on your social media encouraging friends to get involved. Click here for profile pic
- Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper. Click here for sample
- Ask your workplace to "Go Causal" or "Go Purple" for the cause. Click here
- Post an information flyer in a community location. Click here.
GET INVOLVED TODAY and help us end this disease. Let us know what action step you plan to take, share how it goes and get additional information about the fight - contact Margaret Moody at email@example.com or 704-532-7391. We are here to support your efforts.
To help you spread the facts about Alzheimer's disease here are some additional tools:
Fact Sheet on Alzheimer's
Fact Sheet on the Alzheimer's Association
Want to get even more involved with our organization.
Check out our volunteer opportunties!