ALZ Stars run The Cowtown to fight Alzheimer’s
ALZ Stars challenge themselves to change the course of Alzheimer’s disease by training for and completing the half, full or ultra marathon in The Cowtownwhile raising valuable funds to benefit Alzheimer’s Association care, support and research. Join us race day Sunday, February 28, 2016 to cheer on our ALZ STARS. Want to be part of the team? There is still time to be an ALZ Star and go the distance against Alzheimer’s disease. Contact us today!
Donate to an ALZ Star
Donating to an ALZ Star is an opportunity to advance the mission of the Alzheimer's Association. Team members who commit to and meet their fundraising goal of $1,000 will receive the following:
• Entrance fee waived for The Cowtown Marathon or Half Marathon
• Training with an experienced coach
• Personalized webpage for online fundraising
• ALZ Stars technical shirt
• Pre-event pasta dinner on Friday, February 26, 2016
• Benefits package from The Cowtown Marathon
• Inspiration and support from your ALZ Stars team members!
For more information on becoming an ALZ Star, contact Liz Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-336-4949.