ALZ Stars run The Cowtown to fight Alzheimer’s
February 26, 2017
ALZ Stars challenge themselves to change the course of Alzheimer’s disease by training for and completing the half, full or ultra marathon in The Cowtownwhile raising valuable funds to benefit Alzheimer’s Association care, support and research. Join us race day Sunday, February 26, 2017 to cheer on our ALZ STARS. Want to be part of the team? Be an ALZ Star and go the distance against Alzheimer’s disease. Contact us today!
Donate to an ALZ Star
Donating to an ALZ Star is an opportunity to advance the mission of the Alzheimer's Association. Team members who commit to and meet their fundraising goal of $1,000 will receive the following:
• Entrance fee waived for The Cowtown Half, Full or Ultra Marathon
• Weekly training group runs in Fort Worth at Fort Worth Running Co.
• Support and training advice with an experienced coach
• Personalized webpage for online fundraising
• ALZ Stars performance shirt
• Pre-event pasta dinner sponsored by The Stayton
• Benefits package from The Cowtown
• Support from an inspiring team of ALZ Stars
For more information on becoming an ALZ Star, contact Sarah Ethridge at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-336-4949.