ALZ Star members train for and participate in The Cowtown Ultra Marathon, Marathon or Half Marathon in Fort Worth, Texas, on February 28, 2016, while raising funds to benefit Alzheimer’s Association care, support and research.Register to become an ALZ Star today for the 2016 Cowtown. Team members who commit to and meet their fundraising goal of $1,000 will receive the following:
• Entrance fee waived for The Cowtown Marathon or Half Marathon
• Training with an experienced coach
• Personalized webpage for online fundraising
• ALZ Stars technical shirt
• Pre-event pasta dinner on Friday, February 26, 2016
• Benefits package from The Cowtown Marathon
• Inspiration and support from your ALZ Stars team members!
Donating to an ALZ Star is an opportunity to advance the mission of the Alzheimer's Association
For more information on becoming an ALZ Star, contact Liz Miller at email@example.com or 817-336-4949.