Challenge yourself to go the distance and become an ALZ Star! ALZ Star members will train for and participate in The Cowtown Marathon or Half Marathon in Fort Worth, Texas, on February 23, while raising funds to benefit the care, support and research for the Alzheimer’s Association. ALZ Stars is your opportunity to advance the mission of the Alzheimer’s Association while tackling ambitious fitness goals! Members who meet their fundraising goal will receive the following:
• Entrance fee waived for The Cowtown Marathon or Half Marathon
• Training with an experienced coach
• Personalized webpage for online fundraising
• ALZ Stars training shirt
• Pre-event pasta dinner
• Benefits package from The Cowtown Marathon
• Inspiration and support from your ALZ Stars team members!
Click here for more information
For more information on becoming an ALZ Star, contact Bonnie Fowler at email@example.com or 817-336-4949.