The Gift of Self is the Greatest of All
From facilitating support groups and staffing the Helpline, to serving on a planning committee and tracking silent auction items for the gala, the dozens of volunteers that give of themselves to support the work of the Alzheimer's Association each year make it all possible.
And, whether you have a little time to spare or a lot, we have an assignment perfectly suited to your schedule, talents, and passions.
Here's just a few ways that you can serve. Contact us at 518.867.4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about volunteer opportunties.
- Special Events Coordination: Help plan and execute fundraising events like
our annual gala, Walk to End Alzheimer’s, Blondes v. Brunettes, golf outings, etc.
- Helpline Specialist: Train to answer questions about the disease, field calls,
send out information, make referral
- Health Fair Staffing: Set up, staff the booth/table, and answer questions
- Speakers Bureau: Help spread the word by talking with interested organizations
on topics of interest.
- Third Party Events: Create your own event to raise funds for research and support. We provide all the back-up you need.
- Support Group Leader: Facilitate one of over 40 caregiver support groups in our region.
- Committee Membership: Caregiver Conference, Walk Planning, Communications, Golf Out, Gala Planning, and more.
- Walk Team Leader: Recruit and lead a team for the Walk to End Alzheimer’s from among your friends and/or coworkers.