Alzheimer's disease is fast becoming one of the greatest medical challenges facing Americans today. We invite you to join the Alzheimer's Association Early Detection Alliance (AEDA) to help spread awareness of Alzheimer's disease. Our goal is to educate everyone about the warning signs of Alzheimer's disease, the importance of early detection, and the resources available to help them.
Your help is critical to our cause. When you join the AEDA, you are:
- A reliable source of Alzheimer's information for those who need help
- A vehicle to increase awareness of the 10 warning signs of Alzheimer's disease
- A positive force to improve the health of your company, organization, or community
- A part of the nationwide network of organizations that are addressing the Alzheimer's crisis
- A leader in the fight against Alzheimer's disease
Early detection of Alzheimer's is important for your employees as both individuals at risk and as caregivers for family members. Most people do not know when forgetting becomes a serious health problem. By putting off learning more, people impacted by Alzheimer's disease are being diagnosed too late and miss the opportunity to get the best help possible.
Please contact Toni Schindler, Development Director, at email@example.com or 419-537-1999 to learn how your company can commit to the Alzheimer's cause.