Find the Latest Programs In Your Area By Using Community Resource Finder!
See how to use it below:
CLICK HERE to access Community Resource Finder
You will be able to access:
- Alzheimer's Association Chapters
- Education Programs
- Support Groups
- Early Stage Engagement Programs and
We offer several educational programs for families and individuals facing Alzheimer’s, as well as community members. Most of these programs, described below, are free of charge.
Family caregiver series
- Caregiver Essentials / Caregiver Fundamentals Series - This series provides monthly education and support programs for people caring for loved ones with a variety of illnesses and disabilities.
- Healthy Brain Strategies - This program is presented from the biopsychosocial model. This approach focuses on preserving/maintaining your brain health by talking about the biological, the body, how the brain and heart are connected; the psychological, the brain, how it works and changes with age; and the social, the person, how social connections and emotional health affect your brain.
- Maintain Your Brain: How to live a brain healthy lifestyle - If you are a Baby Boomer or Active Senior concerned about brain health, this workshop is for you!
- Step By Step: The Journey with Alzheimer's - The Key: By taking steps to plan ahead and prepare for the changes Alzheimer's brings, families can chart a journey that eases the rough spots and fosters pleasant memories along the way. You are not alone...we are here to help.
- Support Group Facilitator Training - Learn helpful information that will help you become an effective support group facilitator.