Alzheimer's Action Day is Friday, September 21st - Go Purple With A Purpose
Remember to GO PURPLE WITH A PURPOSE ON SEPTEMBER 21ST.
Join us at the State House at 1:00PM on Friday, September 21st to show your support. We will be at the corner of Francis and Gaspee Streets across from the mall. Wear your purple Walk t-shirt or something purple to show your support.
There are many different ways you and your company can support going purple on Alzheimer's Action Day, September 21st:
- Make a donation to your local Alzheimer's chapter - call 1-800-272-3900
- Schedule a "purple with a purpose" event to raise awareness at your company
- Turn Facebook purple
- If you own a business, create a purple product
- Create a fundraising/awareness campaign by selling Forget-Me-Not flowers
- Be an advocate - write to your local legislators and representatives about increasing funding for Alzheimer's disease.
WEAR YOUR PURPLE WALK T-SHIRTS - BE RECOGNIZED