CLICK HERE to download
the essentiALZ brochure!
CARES: A Dementia Caregiving Approach
This affordable, Web-based program has six one-hour training modules that are geared primarily to direct care workers, particularly nursing assistants. Each module uses text and streaming video to illustrate how to best care for people with dementia living in residential care settings.
Programs that follow the person-centered CARES® approach to caregiving include:
- CARES® Dementia Basics™
- CARES® Dementia Advanced Care™
- CARES® Dementia Basics and Advanced Care™
- CARES® Dementia-Related Behavior
- CARES® Late-Stage Dementia Care™
- CARES® Dementia Care for Families™
No online CEU's are offered at this time.