A diagnosis of Alzheimer’s brings with it lots of questions. Join us for this three-part, interactive program where you will hear from others who have been where you are. We will discuss what you need to know, what you need to plan and what you can do to navigate this chapter of your life.
Topics covered will include:
- Understanding Alzheimer’s disease and memory loss
- Partnering with your medical team
- Effective communication and telling others about the diagnosis
- Coping with changes and making decisions
- Daily strategies and safety issues
- Opportunities for supporting research
- Resources for people with early-stage Alzheimer’s disease
This series is specifically designed for those living with early-stage Alzheimer’s disease, as well as their carepartners/caregivers.
Wednesdays, May 1, 8 & 15, 2013
1:00 PM - 3:30 PM
St. Andrews Regional Library
1735 North Woodmere Drive
Questions? Call Cawana Tisdale at 800-272-3900.
Don't see any offering near you? Call 800-272-3900 to request Living with Alzheimer's: For People with Alzheimer's in your area.