The Alzheimer's Association Southeastern Virginia Chapter's 2011 Walks to End Alzheimer's were regionally presented by BayPort Credit Union. Our Chapter hosted 8 walks across our territory this year.
$447,425 was raised by 3,339 participants and 388 teams to support our mission! A very special Thank You to everyone who participated, raised awareness, donated, or sponsored our Walks.
Congratulations to Ike Patton the winner of the Peninsula Honda 2011 Honda Fit Car Raffle. Ike is a member of the Wythe Exchange Club of Hampton (a Patron Sponsor of our Newport News Walk). Thank you to everyone who bought and sold tickets as a way to fundraise for the Walk to End Alzheimer's!
- Eastern Shore 2011 Walk to End Alzheimer's was on 9.17.11. Pictures & Video slideshow!
- Clarksville 2011 Walk to End Alzheimer's was scheduled for 9.17.11, but was cancelled due to the weather.
- Farmville 2011 Walk to End Alzheimer's was on 9.29.11.
- South Boston 2011 Walk to End Alzheimer's was on 10.6.11.
- Western Tidewater 2011 Walk to End Alzheimer's was on 10.8.11. Album 1 & Album 2.
- South Hampton Roads 2011 Walk to End Alzheimer's was on 10.16.11. Album 1, Album 2, & Album 3.
- Peninsula 2011 Walk to End Alzheimer's was on 10.22.11. Bank Night Album. Walk Album. Professional Photos from The Past Remembered Photography.
- Williamsburg 2011 Walk to End Alzheimer's was on 10.29.11. Album.
View the top teams and all our sponsors featured in our Winter 2012 newsletter.
Thank you for all your dedication to ending Alzheimer's disease. If you would like to volunteer to be on a walk planning committee, email our Development Manager Jenn Crabtree or call 800.272.3900.