THE LONGEST DAY IS ALL ABOUT LOVE
Love for all those affected by Alzheimer's disease.
For those facing Alzheimer’s, every night and day are the longest!
Show them they are not alone by participating in The Longest Day—
a tribute event to honor those facing Alzheimer’s.
Thousands of Longest Day tributes take place each year between the longest night December 21, and the longest day, June 21. Participants create their own unique tributes by doing something they love, or something special to honor a loved one. These personal tributes rally others to the cause, and help raise awareness and funds for the Alzheimer's Association. Last year, over 10,000 people from nine countries participated in 3,200 Longest Day tributes and $3.8 million was raised for the Alzheimer’s Association. Now we can all do something to end Alzheimer’s. What will you do?
Easy Ways to Support Our Chapter’s Longest Day Efforts:
- Registration is open! Sign up to be a team captain, individual fundraiser or event host.
- Donate or join a Local Team. Participants can join a team for free. Participate in the St. Louis Longest Day Fitness Challenge, Lemonade Stand Challenge, Good Brew Challenge, or Wine & Dine Wednesday's Campaign. See All Local Fundraising Ideas.
- Companies and individuals can join the Longest Day Heroes Club and sponsor our local efforts email email@example.com
- Support our chapter team night at Busch Stadium June 30! Cards vs. Nationals! Tickets will be available soon.
- Join team Awesome! Help a couple hours a month on our event committee email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Triple Play Sweepstakes: Register by March 1, 2017 and get a chance to win 3 Cardinals tickets, 3 shirts and 3 restaurant gift cards. Learn more.|
Questions? Contact Betsy Brown at 314-801-0445 email@example.com
What will you do on The Longest Day?
• Go Purple for a Purpose at work and create a wall of honor for employees
• Plan a holiday light tour to honor your dad
• Host a chili cook-off to honor a neighbor
• Bowl for a day to honor your mom
• Play bridge for a day to honor your wife
• Host a lemonade stand to honor your grandma
• Golf for a day to honor your former classmate
• Lead a Yoga class to honor a former colleague
• Fish for a day to honor your Grandpa
• Bike a mile a day in June to honor those affected-
See more ideas here!
• St. Patty’s Day Green & Purple Soiree | March
• Webster Chess Tournament | April
• Nutriformance Train The Trainer | April
• Asynchrony Labs HACK-ALZ | May 6
• Grove Grub Crawl | June
• Golf Tournament Bear Creek | June 6
• Bowling | June 15
• The Longest Day | June 21 (AKA/ACBL events)
• Cardinal’s Game | June 30
• Trivia Night | July
View Photo Gallery
Why Fight Alzheimer’s?
Where the Money Goes
Learn more at an upcoming Longest Day open house. Pop by every third Tuesday of the month from January to July here at the Association. We’ll open our doors early and stay late to help you achieve your Longest Day goals. Pop by from 7-8 a.m. or 12-1 p.m. or 6-7 p.m. Help get registered, get fundraising ideas and resources, pick up posters, fliers, brochures.
Event Flier Templates: Choose one to use to promote your event (Powerpoint)
Option 1 Option 2 Option 3
Local Fundraising Ideas
Tell Us Why You Fight to End Alzheimer's on The Longest Day!
Add Your Event to Local Calendar
Calendar of Local Events
Share your link and your story on social media using #ENDALZ #THELONGESTDAY @ALZSTL and email your story and pictures to Betsy Brown firstname.lastname@example.org