Join the Fight.
Alzheimer’s disease is on the rise. And the time is now.
Take the Pledge.
In honor of Alzheimer’s and Brain Awareness Month, we are calling communities of faith to raise their voices and Go Purple. Through this awareness initiative, Go Purple increases knowledge about Alzheimer’s disease, the importance of early diagnosis, and services to support families through the Alzheimer’s Association.
Go Purple Awareness Day.
Month of June
What: Raise awareness! Select one or more dates during the month of June to hold Go Purple activities.
To join in this awareness initiative, we ask that you:
- Select a representative who will lead the implementation of Go Purple in your faith community.
- Promote the awareness campaign by doing any of our suggested activities or one of your own.
By participating in this event, your faith community can be enhanced through:
- Opportunities to learn about support for families facing Alzheimer’s disease.
- Educational resources and linkages to support services for your constituents.
- Volunteer opportunities available with the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Participating in The Longest Day.
Your congregation can Go Purple every year in June in honor of Alzheimer's & Brain Awareness Month!
Special thanks to the prior year participating faith communities for helping raise awareness within their communities!
If your congregation participated and is not listed, we would like to hear from you! Please email Rev. Regina Lowe at email@example.com.
If you participated and have photos, please send them to Lindy Noel, Marketing & Communication Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.