The Alzheimer's Association St. Louis Chapter is thrilled to be a part of the 2017 GO! For a Cause Charity Program for the GO! St. Louis Marathon & Family Fitness Weekend!
Join Team ALZ Stars and participate in GO! St. Louis events to help raise money to fight the Alzheimer’s epidemic. As a charity runner, money raised by Team ALZ Stars provides local care and support and funds global research to reclaim the future for millions.
5K | 7K | Half Marathon | Marathon | Marathon Relay
All charity runners will receive:
• Discount on GO! St. Louis registration
• ALZ Star T-Shirt (when you raise /donate $75)
• GO! St. Louis T-shirt
• Chance to win other fundraising incentive prizes
• Weekly team runs with Big River Running and Team ALZ Stars
Learn more about Team ALZ Stars and being a charity runner at our kickoff party!
Thursday, Jan. 19, 2017 | 6-8 p.m.
9370 Olive Blvd. | St. Louis, MO
By Friday, Jan. 13 to Ebony Sherod at email@example.com or 314.801.0465.
1. Fill out the commitment form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once received, we will send you the link to create your fundraising page and the discount code for GO! St. Louis. Registration will be discounted for all individuals who register ahead of time. (see below)
*The discount code does not apply if you are already registered to participate in any of the above races, but you can still join Team ALZ Stars and become a charity runner/walker.*
2. ALZ Stars Registration Fee is $25. (This is separate from the GO! Registration Fee)
3. Once you are registered, log on to your fundraising page and customize it.
4. Start training for your event and fundraise. You can use this form to get started.
More Information - Schedule of Events Race Weekend