Join Our Volunteers!
We Need You!
Do you have time — a few hours a month or a few days a week — to volunteer for a great cause? You can make a difference, whether you have a few hours a month or a few hours a day. We can use your talents. And your gift of time makes a difference on behalf of 350,000 Texans living with Alzheimer’s disease and their families.
Last year, 2,580 volunteers donated 14,599 hours to end Alzheimer’s here at the Houston & Southeast Texas Chapter. That’s the equivalent of $366,581 or 7.3 full time employees! See some highlights here.
Become an active volunteer in three easy steps!
1. Take a look at the available service opportunities.
2. Complete the online application.
3. Attend an ALZ 101 session to learn more about chapter services and service opportunities.
Already an active volunteer- looking for assignments?
1. Check out all the upcoming volunteer opportunities on the Volunteer Calendar!
2. Log in to VICNet & sign up here!