The Alzheimer’s Association Houston and Southeast Texas Chapter would like to take this opportunity to thank you, our donors, for your generous support throughout the year.
With your generous support, we continue to meet the needs of those impacted by this disease in our community through a wide array of research, programming and supportive care including:
• HELPline: offering support, information and referral 24/7;
• Programs for those with Alzheimer’s including early stage peer groups;
• MedicAlert + Safe Return program;
• Care Consultations: individualized planning for families;
• Programs promoting brain health;
• Educational programs for professionals, care partners and the community.
The Alzheimer's Association is this community’s leading source of dementia and brain-health information. Thank you for continuing the work of the Alzheimer's Association Houston and Southeast Texas Chapter.
Richard C. Elbein