The Alzheimer’s Association 24/7 Helpline provides reliable information and support to all those who need assistance. Call us toll-free anytime day or night at 1.800.272.3900.
Our 24/7 Helpline serves people with memory loss, caregivers, health care professionals and the public.
Our highly trained and knowledgeable staff can help you with:
• Understanding memory loss, dementia and Alzheimer’s
• Medications and other treatment options.
• General information about aging and brain health
• Skills to provide quality care and to find the best care from professionals.
• Legal, financial and living arrangement decisions.
Our 24/7 Helpline also features:
• Confidential care consultation provided by master’s level clinicians who can help with decision-making support, crisis assistance and education on issues families face every day
• Help in a caller’s preferred language using out translation service that features over 140 languages and dialects.
• Referrals to local community programs, services, and ongoing support.
Call us 24/7: 1.800.272.3900
Note: Our helpline staff does not perform diagnosis. If you or someone you care for is having memory problems, please see your doctor.
The 24/7 Helpline is supported in part by a grant from the Administration on Aging, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.