Support groups provide:
- A place to discover you are not alone.
- A safe environment where confidentiality of shared information is respected.
- Support in understanding, coping with and managing Alzheimer's disease.
- Help in locating and using community resources.
- Current information and research.
Support groups are free and open to:
- Those with a family member or friend with Alzheimer's disease or a related dementia.
- Those caring for a person with dementia at home.
- Those whose loved ones are in a nursing home.
We have many support groups, at various times and locations. Check to see if there is a group close to you that fits your needs.
If you prefer, call our 24/7 Helpline — 800.272.3900
The AlzConnected is an online community where you can connect and communicate with people who understand your unique challenges. You can pose questions and offer solutions to dementia-related issues, create public and private groups organized around a dedicated topic and contribute to message boards.