Support groups provide...
- A place to discover you are not alone.
- A safe environment where confidentiality of shared information is respected.
- Support in understanding, coping with and managing Alzheimer's disease.
- Help in locating and using community resources.
- Current information and research.
Support groups are free and open to...
- Those with a family member or friend with Alzheimer's disease or a related dementia.
- Those caring for a person with dementia at home.
- Those whose loved ones are in a nursing home.
We have many support groups, at various times and locations. Check to see if there is a group close to you that fits your needs.
Support group listings - PDF (PDF format, updated 1/2014)
Support group listinngs - WORD (Word format, updated 1/2014)
If you prefer, call our 24-hour Helpline — 800.272.3900
The Alzheimer’s Association message boards and chat rooms provide a virtual online community for persons with Alzheimer's, caregivers and care providers. Our message boards have thousands of registered members from around the United States and thousands more who refer to the stories and information that is available 24 hours a day.
A printable version is avilable here. For a listing of all Support Groups and Alzheimer's Association activities, visit the Community Calendar.