The Alzheimer’s Association International Conference® (AAIC) is the world’s largest forum for the dementia research community. International investigators, clinicians and care providers gather annually to share the latest study results, theories and discoveries to bring the world closer to breakthroughs in dementia science.
As part of the Alzheimer’s Association’s research program, AAIC serves as a catalyst for generating new knowledge about dementia and fosteringa vital, collegial research community.
Register for a preconference today
- Alzheimer’s Imaging Consortium
- Educational Workshop: Animal Models in Dementia and Neurodegeneration
- Educational Workshop: Basic Neuroimaging in Dementia
- Educational Workshop: Basic Neuropathology of Age-Associated Neurodegenerative Diseases
- ISTAART Professional Interest Area Day
- Technology and Dementia
- Registries Workshop