Alzheimer's Imaging Consortium (AIC) – an AAIC preconference
Abstract submission is now closed. For other opportunities to submit an abstract for AAIC 2014, learn more about Developing Topics. (note: Developing Topic submissions are not accepted for the Alzheimer's Imaging Consortium).
Authors may select from two presentation formats when submitting an abstract for AIC, including:
AIC Poster Presentation (individual)
- Grouped by topic.
- Accepted posters will be scheduled for presentation on Saturday, July 12, 2014.
- An author may be the presenting author on one poster.
- Poster format:
- Meters: 2.4m (wide) x 1m (high)
- Inches: 94 3/4" (wide) x 45 " (high)
- No audiovisual equipment is available for poster presentations.
AIC Oral Session (individual)
- 15 minutes per session.
- Oral sessions are grouped by the AIC Program Chairs.
- Accepted oral sessions will be scheduled for presentation on Saturday, July 12, 2014.
- A person may be the presenting author on one oral presentation.
- Submitted oral session abstracts that are not selected may be considered for a poster presentation.
Selection of a theme per abstract allows submitters to "self-identify" the area in which the abstract best fits. This identification is the first step in sorting abstracts for the AIC Planning Chairs, which will take this identification into consideration and will place related abstracts with similar topics into the same session.
Alzheimer's Imaging Consortium Abstract Submission Themes
- Amyloid imaging
- Animal imaging
- Differential diagnosis
- Early detection and tracking
- Evaluating treatments
- Imaging and genetics
- Imaging correlates of clinical, cognitive, and biomarker variables
- New imaging methods
- Normal brain aging
- Non-AD neurodegeneration
- Tau imaging