Developing Topic Abstract Submissions
Submission Dates: April 16 through April 30, 2018.
Note: Developing Topic abstracts will be considered for poster presentation only unless the research is considered to be late-breaking. The majority of Developing Topic presentations will be scheduled on Wednesday, July 25, 2018.
- Late-breaking research/newness of information.
- Potential impact on the research community.
- Quality of scientific research.
- Relevance to Alzheimer's disease and related disorders.
- Topics of interest include basic and translational science, diagnosis and prognosis, therapeutics and public health and psychosocial issues.
- Previously submitted/reviewed abstracts will not be considered (Exception: Abstracts submitted as part of a non-selected Featured Research Session (FRS) are eligible for re-submission).
- A limited number of abstracts are selected, with selection based on timeliness and scientific merit.
- Only under extraordinary circumstances will abstracts without results be considered.
- Accepted abstracts are published in an online supplement to the Association's journal, Alzheimer's & Dementia: The Journal of the Alzheimer's Association.
- Developing Topic abstracts must be submitted via the online system.
- Developing Topic abstracts are not accepted for the Alzheimer's Imaging Consortium or Technology and Dementia.
- Developing Topic abstracts do not include the AAIC Featured Research Session format.
- Exception: An author may present in two oral platforms as long as one is a Developing Topic session.
Abstract Submissions Now Open!
The Scientific Program Committee is now accepting submissions for poster presentations, oral presentations and featured research sessions. Submission deadline is January 29. Need more time? Become an ISTAART member and extend your deadline until February 2.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT