Enhance your AAIC experience with ISTAART
As a member of the Alzheimer’s Association International Society to Advance Alzheimer’s Research and Treatment (ISTAART), you benefit from:
- Reduced registration rates.
- Extended deadlines for AAIC abstract submissions.
- Opportunity to apply for exclusive AAIC travel grants.
- Early access to registration and housing for AAIC.
- Access to member-only receptions, workshops and business meetings during the conference.
As well as other benefits, including:
- Annual subscription to Alzheimer’s & Dementia: The Journal of the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Free online access to Neurobiology of Aging.
- Opportunity to join or create a Professional Interest Area (PIA).
- Monthly member e-newsletter.
- Access to the Online Career Center.
PIA Day at AAIC
Some Professional Interest Areas (PIAs) of ISTAART will be hosting two-hour sessions focused on research updates during PIA Day at AAIC. Most of the sessions will be followed by the PIA’s annual business meeting (although, some business meetings will take place throughout the week).
2016 ISTAART Student Volunteer Program
The International Society to Advance Alzheimer’s Research and Treatment (ISTAART) offers a Student Volunteer Program in conjunction with AAIC 2016. The program provides accepted ISTAART student members with the opportunity to travel to AAIC 2016. While daily volunteer efforts are an essential aspect of participation, participants are still able to fully acquire the latest scientific updates through attendance at sessions. Applicants must be a verified undergraduate or graduate student.
Accepted volunteers are provided with the following:
- Full conference registration
- Housing at designated hotel
- Airfare to and from the conference
More information about this program will be available in spring 2016.
Access 2015 program content
Searchable program content, including session topics, speakers and abstracts, is now available.