We’re looking forward to seeing you in Toronto for the 2016 Alzheimer’s Association International Conference. Conference registration is required to book a hotel room in one of the official conference blocks, and you will be directed to the hotel booking site once you have completed your registration.
Why book through AAIC 2016/onPeak®?
- The best deals. We comparison shop to make sure you are getting the best prices.
- Book now, pay later. Make your reservations without paying anything upfront.
- Flexibility without the fees. There is no charge for booking, cancelling or changing your reservation.
- Manage your group. Make group reservations and receive immediate confirmation.
- Special room rates for students. A limited number of discounted rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Please note that onPeak is the only official housing company associated with this conference. While other hotel resellers may contact you offering housing for your trip, they are not endorsed by, or affiliated with, the show. Beware that entering into financial agreements with non-endorsed companies can have costly consequences.
For questions about existing reservations in the official AAIC block, hotel availability or booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call:
From within the USA (toll free): 800.789.7681
From outside the USA: +1.312.527.7300
Open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (CST)
If you need to book a block of 10 or more rooms, please submit your request for group booking separately.
Register today for AAIC
AAIC registration is now open! Reserve your spot today to join the world’s leading Alzheimer’s disease and dementia researchers, clinicians and practitioners as they gather to share and discuss the latest in dementia science.
New this year – Emerging Concepts in Basic Science
Learn more about the newest addition to AAIC 2016, the Emerging Concepts series. This innovative series is designed to provide basic scientists with specific sessions focused on tau, inflammation and secretase biology.