We look forward to seeing you in Washington, D.C. for the 2015 Alzheimer’s Association International Conference. Conference registration is required in order to book a hotel room in the conference block, and you will be directed to the hotel booking site once you have registered.
Why book through AAIC 2015/onPeak®?
- The best deals. We comparison shop to make sure you are getting the best prices.
- Book now, pay later. Make your reservations without paying anything upfront.
- Flexibility without the fees. There is no charge for booking, cancelling or changing your reservation.
- Manage your group. Make group reservations and receive immediate confirmation.
Please note that onPeak is the only official housing company associated with this conference. While other hotel resellers may contact you offering housing for your trip, they are not endorsed by, or affiliated with, the show. Beware that entering into financial agreements with non-endorsed companies can have costly consequences.
For questions about existing reservations in the official AAIC block, hotel availability or booking, please email email@example.com, or call:
From within the USA (toll free): 800.789.7681
From outside the USA: +1.312.527.7300
Open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (CST)
If you need to book a block of 10 or more rooms, please submit your request for group booking separately.
Register for a preconference today
- Alzheimer’s Imaging Consortium
- Educational Workshop: Animal Models in Dementia and Neurodegeneration
- Educational Workshop: Basic Neuroimaging in Dementia
- Educational Workshop: Basic Neuropathology of Age-Associated Neurodegenerative Diseases
- ISTAART Professional Interest Area Day
- Technology and Dementia
- Registries Workshop