We have conveniently combined the housing and registration process to make it easier for attendees. After you register, you will be given the option to make a housing reservation.
Before you start the reservation process, please make sure you have a credit card with an expiration date after July 2014. If you use a credit card with an expiration date before July 2014, your hotel reservation will not be processed.
Stay in the official AAIC hotel block and save
The Association has secured blocks of sleeping rooms at several hotels in Copenhagen. The Alzheimer's Association works to secure the best room rates for AAIC attendees. If attendees choose to use other means to reserve their hotel rooms outside of the official AAIC room block, the Association may incur penalties that could result in higher rates and registration fees for the conference over time.
Top 5 reasons to book within the official AAIC 2014 housing block:
- Official hotels are inspected and approved by the Association.
- Greater networking opportunities exist in hotels inside the block.
- Housing representatives are available for on-site assistance with official hotels.
- Transportation - attendees staying in conference hotels will be given a Copenhagen Metro card good for the duration of AAIC.
- AAIC corporate symposia and ancillary meetings are held at conference hotels.
Hotel reservations must be made by June 7, 2014. After the deadline, MCI cannot guarantee a hotel or the preferential rate.
Please note that group reservations, 10 rooms or more, will be handled by separate contracts and separate conditions. Please contact AAIC2014@mci-group.com for further information.
For any questions regarding your hotel reservation, please contact:
Tel.: +46 (0)8 5465 1500
9 a.m.- 5 p.m. CET
9 a.m.-4 p.m. CET