Essential Job Functions
- Manage all facets of data related to the programs and services department, including the collection and input of biographical and service usage, including helpline, care consultation, education and training, and support groups, to the constituent relationship management database.
- Produce queries and reports, as requested, by the Chief Program Officer, Director of Programs & Services or Grants Program Manager.
- Maintain quality control measures to ensure accuracy and integrity of data.
- Represent the Alzheimer's Association at public events.
- Provide training as necessary to staff and volunteers on constituent relationship management databases.
- Provide assistance to the programmatic team including pulling historical data for reporting and analysis and creating mailing lists using Personify and The Raiser's Edge.
- Assure compliance with all Association policies, procedures, standards and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Greet guests in person or on the phone. Answer questions and direct inquiries to appropriate staff.
- Maintain files related to programs and services, and government grants. Receives and maintains files of all contracts with subcontractors, including respite providers, service providers, etc.
- Manage inventory of all programs and services printed materials, including topic sheets, brochures and promotional items.
- Coordinate the scheduling of care consultations, support groups and education programs. Post meeting information to Chapter event calendar, internal community resource database, and any community calendars as necessary. Work with Chief Communications Officer to announce cancellation of programs.
- Produce promotional fliers for education programs and support groups.
- Other duties as directed.
The Constituent Services Coordinator must have a high school diploma or equivalent, college preferred.. Other requirements include:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- The ability to meet deadlines and work effectively with volunteers, community leaders, friends and Association administration;
- Enthusiasm to represent the Alzheimer's Association effectively to all constituents;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and constituent relationship management systems preferred
- Must have a clean NYS driver's license, access to a vehicle, and availability to travel throughout coverage area.