The Alzheimer's Association is excited to invite applications for the newly created position of Vice President, Marketing & Brand Engagement. Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer, this position is responsible for creating innovative marketing strategies that will accelerate our brand and lead to increased awareness, grow our fundraising revenue, and create relevance and engagement among our target audience.
LOCATION & TRAVEL: This position will be at the National office in Chicago and may require some domestic and occasional international travel.
Essential Job Functions
- Lead the marketing/communication, advertising, branding, media engagement/PR, digital, social, and entertainment industry functions for the organization.
- Develop comprehensive marketing and brand strategy in line with the strategic vision and objectives of the organization.
- Build innovative marketing strategies, campaigns and initiatives that propel concern about health or related issues, generate awareness of the organization, that result in meaningful engagement by new and returning constituents/customers.
- Align the organization internally around the brand and marketing objectives.
- Conduct superior market research to gain solid insights and identify strategy.
- Launch global/national integrated campaigns to achieve organizational objectives, including advertising, earned media, and social as well as local extensions.
- Build and support a strong team through excellent leadership.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- A leader with a deep understanding of traditional and innovative marketing strategies and a proven track record of creating campaigns and initiatives across multiple marketing channels.
- Demonstrated understanding of market research and insights.
- Proven ability to launch global/national integrated campaigns to achieve organizational objectives, including advertising, earned media, and social as well as local extensions.
- Experience building relationships and coalitions with other organizations.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, business intellect, and financial acumen.
- Strong influencing and collaboration capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including public speaking and the ability to represent the association at public venues.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and build diverse populations.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically and creatively.
Or mail resume and cover letter to:
Send resume to:
Alzheimer's Association, Home Office
225 N. Michigan Ave, Suite 1700
Chicago, IL 60601
We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer
and we appreciate your interest in the Alzheimer's Association.