Financial support from our donors is critical to our mission. Individuals that take the extra step of making a monthly gift sustain our mission and provide reliable support necessary to advance the cause and our work throughout Central New York.
How Monthly Gifts Sustain Our Mission
- $10 per month underwrites one care consultation for a family in need of support and planning assistance.
- $20 per month supports one education program in Central New York, including all of the printed materials we distribute to attendees.
- $50 per month covers the cost of a first responder training to two shifts of emergency services personnel.
- $100 per month provides a Living With Alzheimer’s series for early-stage caregivers and people with dementia.
How it works
You agree to donate a regular amount on a monthly basis in support of the Alzheimer’s Association. You provide your credit card information, the amount (as little as $5 per month) and the day you wish to make your gift. Each month, our team will charge your card. You will receive a receipt for each gift, as well as a statement of gifts at the end of the calendar year.
By supporting us on a monthly basis, we can rely on consistent support and more effectively budget our dollars throughout the year. You also help us significantly lower our monthly administrative costs and you have the peace of mind knowing you are helping the Alzheimer's Association advance its mission every single day.
Benefits of Joining
In addition to making a sustaining gift in support of our mission, members of the Monthly Giving Program receive:
- A quarterly email updating you on current events at the chapter.
- Invitations to Alzheimer’s Association, Central New York Chapter events.
- Exclusive access to our locally-based gift advisor who can assist with donation questions and act as your liaison to Alzheimer’s Association services and other ways of supporting our organization.
How To Join
We make it easy! You can join instantly by using our secure donation form or by contacting Danielle Mensing, development director, by email or phone at 315.472.4201 x113. Danielle will work with you to join the Monthly Giving Program or other giving programs that support the mission of the Alzheimer's Association.