Thank you for your interest in hosting an event to benefit the Alzheimer's Association. So that we may better understand your event, please read our Event Agreement Form and then provide us with information on your event by completing the Community Fundraising Event Assessment (online form). We will get back to you in 5-7 business days upon receipt of your information.
If you have questions please contact McKenzie Hopkins at 800.272.3900 ex. 126 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Examples of community fundraising events include:
- A birthday, wedding or anniversary celebration where the honorees ask their guests to make contributions
- Holiday, Super Bowl or Kentucky Derby parties where guests bring donations
- A luncheon or casual dress day hosted by a company or one of its departments
- An historic homes tour sponsored by a civic organization
- Clam bake, fish fry, cake walk and many more!
Thank you for considering the Alzheimer’s Association as the beneficiary of the proceeds from your community fundraiser. We appreciate your support.