Our classes cover a range of topics and are open to caregivers, their families, and communities. Groups can request an education program HERE and training options are available for professional caregivers. Check below for more information.
To find a class by zip code, click here and scroll down to the search bar.
- Dementia Conversations: Driving, Doctor Visits, and Decision Making
- Effective Communication Strategies
- Healthy Living for your Brain and Body: Tips from the Latest Research
- 10 Signs of Alzheimer's
- Living with Alzheimer’s: For Late Stage Caregivers
- Living with Alzheimer’s: For Middle Stage Caregivers
- Living with Alzheimer’s: For People with Early Stage Alzheimer’s and Care Partners
- Living with Alzheimer’s: For People with Younger Onset Alzheimer’s
- Managing Money: A Caregiver’s Guide To Finances
- Understanding Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Understanding and Responding to Dementia-Related Behavior
As a participant in the Alzheimer’s Association Colorado Chapter’s educational programs, support groups, and other community-facing care and support programs, your satisfaction with the services you receive is very important to us.
If you have a concern or compliment, please let your provider know by contacting the following:
Kelly Osthoff, Senior Director of Programs, Alzheimer’s Association Colorado Chapter by calling 800-272-3900 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will strive to provide a timely response that addresses your concerns.
The Alzheimer's Association Colorado Chapter is a contractor of the Denver Regional Council of Governments Area Agency on Aging
(AAA). If you have a grievance with a service of the Alzheimer's Association Colorado Chapter, you may call 303.455.1000 or submit a written complaint within 30 days from the time the problem occurred to:
Area Agency on Aging Director
1001 17th St., Ste. 700
Denver, CO 80202
As a service recipient, you have the unique opportunity to financially support our programs that are underwritten by DRCOG by making a donation to the Alzheimer’s Association Colorado Chapter at https://www.alz.org/get-involved-now/donate