Education for people touched by Alzheimer's disease
If you or someone you know is experiencing memory loss or behavioral changes, it's time to learn the facts. Early detection of Alzheimer's disease gives you a chance to begin drug therapy, enroll in clinical studies, and plan for the future.
Classes can be taken in person or online.
- Dementia Conversations
- Effective Communication Strategies
- Healthy Living for your Brain and Body: Tips from the Latest Research
- 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer's
- Legal and Financial Planning for Alzheimer’s Disease
- Living with Alzheimer’s: For Late Stage Caregivers
- Living with Alzheimer’s: For Middle Stage Caregivers
- Living with Alzheimer’s: For People with Early Stage Alzheimer’s and Care Partners
- Living with Alzheimer’s: For People with Younger Onset Alzheimer’s
- Understanding Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Understanding and Responding to Dementia-Related Behavior
Find a class by zip code by clicking here and scrolling down to the search bar.