Our classes cover a range of topics and are open to caregivers, their families, and communities. Groups can request an education program HERE and training options are available for professional caregivers. Check below for more information.
To find a class by zip code, click here and scroll down to the search bar.
- Dementia Conversations: Driving, Doctor Visits, and Decision Making
- Effective Communication Strategies
- Healthy Living for your Brain and Body: Tips from the Latest Research
- 10 Signs of Alzheimer's
- Living with Alzheimer’s: For Late Stage Caregivers
- Living with Alzheimer’s: For Middle Stage Caregivers
- Living with Alzheimer’s: For People with Early Stage Alzheimer’s and Care Partners
- Living with Alzheimer’s: For People with Younger Onset Alzheimer’s
- Managing Money: A Caregiver’s Guide To Finances
- Understanding Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Understanding and Responding to Dementia-Related Behavior