Virtual Rocky Mountain Conference on Dementia
Thursday, March 2, 2023
Early each year, the Colorado Chapter hosts the Rocky Mountain Conference on Dementia, which is a one-day event happening online. Thanks to the Marion Esser Kaufmann Foundation for their generous support of this event, participants can join for free. The event is designed for:
- People living with dementia and their caregivers
- Professional caregivers and healthcare providers
- Public health professionals and aging services professionals
- And anyone interested in learning more on these important topics
- The latest in dementia science
- Clinical research and getting involved in trials
- Brain health and risk reduction
- Health equity in dementia care
- Information on diagnostics, treatments, and partnering with the medical community
- Services and resources for those living with dementia and their caregivers, including special considerations for those with younger onset Alzheimer’s disease
- Art, music, animal, and other complementary therapies
- Legal and financial planning
- Care options
- Caregiving strategies
- And caregiver well being
The call for proposals has opened! Are you an expert in the field of dementia? Consider submitting a proposal to serve as a plenary or breakout speaker at the 2023 event.
Please email Kelly Osthoff, Senior Director of Programs, at email@example.com for sponsorship opportunities!
Colorado Conference on Dementia Caregiving
Please check back for a fall 2023 date and location for this in-person event!