No one should face Alzheimer's alone. Please join us for one or more of our interactive webinars offered regularly in English and Spanish. Below, you'll find detailed information on available courses.
Upcoming Conferences and Special Events
- 4/14 - Caring for Our Own: LGBTQ Caregiver Conference alznct.news/LGBTQ22
- 4/20 - Navigating Intimacy, Sexuality, and Companionship When Facing a Dementia Diagnosis - details to come
- 4/28 - Asian American/Pacific Islander Alzheimer's Community Forum tinyurl.com/AAPI-ALZ-CF
Lunch, Learn, & Go! 30-minute educational workshops every other Friday at Noon (CT). Presented on Zoom - join by phone, tablet, or computer. Register at tinyurl.com/alz-lunch-learn
- 3/25 - *SPECIAL PROGRAM* *2-Hours* Empowering You Through Risk Reduction: Supporting Black Women's Health | For more information, and to register visit tinyurl.com/March2522
This virtual program connects caregivers, professionals, and the general public to Association staff, industry experts, and community providers to discuss a variety of topics on Alzheimer's disease, dementia, caregiving, and more! Register at tinyurl.com/TableTalkALZ22
Your Mind Matters Series
- 3/15 - Money Management for Caregivers
- 3/29 - Living with Alzheimer's for Caregivers - Middle Stage
- 4/12 - Navigating Residential Care Before It Becomes a 911 Situation
- 4/26 - Working with Residential Staff and Residents Rights
- 5/10 - Expanding Your Care Team: Understanding Respite and Community Support
This series is designed for anyone interested in learning more about Alzheimer's disease, dementia, risk reduction, warning signs, and more! Join us on Tuesdays from 1:00 - 2:00 PM. Presented on Zoom - join by phone, tablet, or computer.
Building Your Caregiver Confidence Series
This educational series is offered Saturdays from 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM. Presented on Zoom - join by phone, tablet, or computer.
Cuarto sábado a las 12 pm CST
The Dallas and Northeast Texas Chapter believes that knowledge is power. Your organization can learn about the signs, symptoms, causes, treatment and care strategies as well as local resources and support for people living with memory loss, Alzheimer's disease or dementia and their care partners. Help us expand the reach of our community education by hosting one of our core presentations. Available in-person or via webinar. Click here to submit your requests.
E-Learning Available 24/7
Visit our Training and Education Center to take free workshops about Alzheimer's disease, caregiving, healthy living and planning for the future. Examples of available courses include:
Know the 10 Signs
Effective Communication Strategies
Healthy Living for Your Brain and Body
Legal and Financial Planning
Living with Alzheimer's series
The Virtual Library is an extension of the Alzheimer's Association Green-Field Library. Search the online catalog, view resources chosen by experts, email our librarian questions and learn how to borrow materials.