The Alzheimer’s Association is the world’s leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support and research.
- Our mission is to eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.
- Our vision is a world without Alzheimer’s.
- The mission of the Alzheimer’s Association is carried out in Ohio by seven local chapters coordinating care and support, awareness, fundraising and advocacy initiatives.
- The Miami Valley Chapter serves nine counties in our area with more than 30,000 people living with dementia.
- For more information on the Alzheimer’s Association call 1.800.272.3900