Miami Valley Chapter licensed social workers are available to help families impacted by Alzheimer’s or other dementia. We can help you determine your next steps, answer your questions and share caregiving solutions.
Schedule a free appointment to develop a personalized plan for the care of a loved one living with Alzheimer’s or other dementia. We can help with many challenges your family may be facing, and how to:
- get a diagnosis for a loved one
- approach and positively address changing behavior
- make legal, financial and care plans
- balance caregiving and other family and work responsibilities
- manage family dynamics/conflicts around caring for a loved one
Care consultations for caregivers and family members of individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or other dementia are available by phone or by submitting a request form here.
During business hours, call 937.291.3332. After hours and on weekends, call our 24/7 HelpLine at 800.272.3900 and ask to schedule an appointment with a local social worker.