Connect to culture and the Metro Detroit community in new ways!
COVID-19 Update: In the best interest of our constituents, volunteers and staff, we will not be offering in-person Community Connect events at this time. Contact Kayla Jakel at email@example.com or 248.996.1056 or our 24/7 Helpline at 800.272.3900 with questions.
Note: You must use a Gmail address to open this document.
The Bruce H. and Rosalie N. Rosen Community Connect Program provides people living with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia and their care partners a broad range of free (unless otherwise noted) social and cultural opportunities throughout Metro Detroit.
Community Connect partner programs:
- Minds on Art with the Detroit Institute of Arts
- Meet Me @ the BBAC with the Birmingham Bloomfield Art Center
- Detroit Symphony Orchestra engagement events
- Minds in the Wild with the Detroit Zoo
- The Henry Ford guided tours and activities
For more information or to register, please call our 24/7 Helpline at 800.272.3900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.