Connect to culture and the Metro Detroit community in new ways!
The Bruce H. and Rosalie N. Rosen Community Connect Program provides people living with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia and their care partners a broad range of free (unless otherwise noted) social and cultural opportunities throughout Metro Detroit.
April 2019 Community Connect Calendar
The Alzheimer's Association - Greater Michigan Chapter partners with organizations and individuals throughout Metro Detroit to create some of our most popular and rewarding ongoing and individual engagement opportunities. Ongoing opportunities include:
- Minds on Art with the Detroit Institute of Arts: 5-week session April 29 - June 4. More information >
- Meet Me @ the BBAC with the Birmingham Bloomfield Art Center.
- Detroit Symphony Orchestra engagement events.
- Minds in the Wild with the Detroit Zoo.
- The Henry Ford guided tours and activities.
For more information or to register, please call our 24/7 Helpline at 800.272.3900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.