Connect to culture and the Metro Detroit community in new ways!
The Bruce and Rosalie Rosen Community Connect Program provides people living with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia and their care partners a broad range of free* social and cultural opportunities throughout Metro Detroit.
November 2018 Community Connect Calendar
The Alzheimer's Association - Greater Michigan Chapter partners with organizations and individuals throughout Metro Detroit to create some of our most popular and rewarding ongoing and individual engagement opportunities. Ongoing opportunities include:
*Unless otherwise noted.
- Minds on Art with the Detroit Institute of Arts: 5-week session September 10 - October 9. More information >
- Meet Me @ the BBAC with the Birmingham Bloomfield Art Center
- Detroit Symphony Orchestra engagement events. Upcoming sessions through December 11. Learn more >
- Minds in the Wild with the Detroit Zoo.
- The Henry Ford guided tours and activities
- And more!