The Alzheimer’s Association Science Hub is a free app that provides the latest news, information and expert views about Alzheimer’s and dementia research. As the global leader in Alzheimer’s and dementia science, the Alzheimer’s Association shares the latest research news and trusted perspectives, vetted by a team of scientists.
Access to the latest Alzheimer’s science and more
Science Hub is the only app in its class dedicated to the rapidly evolving Alzheimer’s and dementia science:
- Read research and news from the Alzheimer’s Association and other credible sources
- See content and viewpoints from leaders in the field
- Access Alzheimer's Association grant programs, grant summaries and journals
- Link to Alzheimer's Association International Conference (AAIC), Part the Cloud and TrialMatch
- Read Association leadership perspectives on our blog
- Receive notifications for breaking news alerts and content updates
Click on the buttons below to go directly to your device’s app store and download the Alzheimer's Association Science Hub.
Download the app
You can also download the app by visiting your device’s app store and searching for “Science Hub.” Once the app is installed on your phone, you can start using it right away. There’s no login or password required.
Have questions or suggestions to improve the app? Please contact Science Hub support at firstname.lastname@example.org