Find materials in the Green-Field Library collection by searching our online catalog. Once you find what you need, learn how to borrow from us.
Before you get started, here's what's in the catalog: Titles of books, journals and some clips of videos. What's not in the catalog? Full text of books or articles.
Start your search
Choose from these methods of searching:
- Simple Search
- Browse Search
- Power Search
- Filtered Search (begins with, contains or ends with a search term)
Search tips: Find VHS and DVD formats quickly by searching on the word "videorecording".
Try our e-books
For information related to medicine and gerontology, contact us for access to 20 searchable e-Books. E-Book subject areas include:
- Neurologic and genetic disorders
- Public health and aging
- Senior health and caregiving
- Alternative medicine
- Surgery and medical tests
- Death and dying
You can also find books in your local library through WorldCat. Learn more about WorldCat:
Connect with the Green-Field Library
- Phone: 800.272.3900 (ask to be transferred to the Green-Field Library)
- Email: email@example.com
- RSS: What's new in the library? Subscribe to our web feed.
- Pinterest: Follow us and get a collection of authoritative resources and tools about Alzheimer's and other dementias.