You are not alone.
Care consulations provide individualized guidance for families to address the immediate needs, plan for the future and provide ongoing support throughout the course of Alzheimer's or another dementia.
Call us 24/7 at 800.272.3900 for a free, confidential consultation.
How Care Consulations can help:
- Enhance communications between the person with memory loss, family/caregivers, and medical professionals
- Provide strategies for coping
- Education to help understand dementia-related behaviors
- Planning for the future and making long-term care plans
- Strategies to maintain family and social relationships
- Support for caregivers balancing many roles and changes