From a new diagnosis to late-stage, people living with the disease and their families and care partners often need assistance in planning for and dealing with all aspects of the illness experience.
Care consultations are available to help with these needs 24/7 through our free Helpline at 800.272.3900. Specialists and masters-level clinicians offer confidential support and information – free of charge.
Contact the Helpline day or night to:
- Learn about the symptoms of Alzheimer’s and other dementias.
- Find out about local programs and services.
- Get general information about legal, financial and care decisions, as well as treatment options for managing symptoms.
- Receive help in your preferred language through our bilingual staff or translation service, which accommodates more than 200 languages.
- Dial 711 to connect with a TRS operator.
Our professional staff has the knowledge to address a variety of topics:
- Memory loss, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
- Medication and treatment options that may help with cognitive and behavioral symptoms for a time
- Safety issues
- Tips for providing quality care
- Recommendations for finding quality care providers
- Strategies to reduce caregiver stress
- Legal and financial documents for future care
- Aging and brain health
- Referrals to local community programs and services