You can help us make it happen...a world without Alzheimer's disease.
Our volunteers are passionate, inspired, and want to make a difference in the fight against Alzheimer's disease. Whether you can spare a few hours a week, or make a more significant time commitment, please consider becoming an Alzheimer's Association volunteer.
Interested? Follow the steps below to get started:
- Learn more about the Alzheimer's Association - CLICK HERE
- View our current opportunities on Volunteer Match. Note: This does not mean we don't have other opportunities - we are open to hearing about your skills and interests. Complete the volunteer application so we can create the perfect opportunity for you!
- Once you've completed the online application, the Alzheimer's Association Volunteer Coordinator will review your application and contact you.
- Volunteer Training will take place individually or in a group, depending on your role.
- Background Check - some volunteers may be required to have a background check due to confidentiality. The Volunteer Coordinator can discuss this further.
- Begin volunteering!