Join a community forum in Long Island. This provides an opportunity to bring together community members affected by the disease with dedicated staff and volunteers to open conversation in an effort to bolster resources, programs and services to support families in their communities. Light refreshments will be served. Call 800.272.3900 or click the links below to register.
- Tuesday, Mar. 19. 10-11:30 a.m. : Glen Cove Senior Center, 130 Glen Street Unit A, Glen Cove
- Wednesday, Mar. 27. 6-7:30 p.m. : Elmont Memorial Library, 700 Hempstead Turnpike, Elmont
- Tuesday, Apr. 2. 6-7:30 p.m. : Hofstra University - Greenhouse Room, 1000 Hempstead Turnpike, Hempstead
- Monday, Apr. 8. 12-1 p.m. : Spangle Drive Senior Center, 438 Spangle Drive, North Babylon. Desserts and fruit will be served.
- Friday, May 10. 10-11 a.m. : Longwood Public Library, 800 Middle Country Road, Middle Island