The Alzheimer’s Association 24/7 Helpline (800.272.3900) is available around the clock, 365 days a year. Through this free service, specialists and master’s-level clinicians offer confidential support and information to people living with the disease, caregivers, families and the public. Our Helpline is the gateway to all our programs and services and can help you determine how the Alzheimer’s Association MA/NH Chapter can best assist you.
Contact the 24/7 Helpline day or night to:
- Find out about local programs and services.
- Speak confidentially with master’s-level care consultants for decision-making support, crisis assistance and education on issues families face every day.
- Learn about the symptoms of Alzheimer’s and other dementias.
- Get general information about legal, financial and care decisions, as well as treatment options for managing symptoms.
- Receive help in your preferred language through our bilingual staff or translation service, which accommodates more than 200 languages.
Our professional staff has the knowledge to address a variety of topics:
- Memory loss, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Difficult dementia-related symptoms and behavior management.
- Safety issues.
- Tips for providing quality care.
- Recommendations for finding quality care providers.
- Strategies to reduce caregiver stress.
- Aging and brain health.
- Referrals to local community programs and services.
Three ways you can connect with our Helpline:
- Call us. We are available around the clock, 365 days a year at (800) 272-3900. Dial 711 to connect with a TRS operator.
- Online. Use this form to let us know how we can help you. We will respond to you within 2 business days.
- Chat with us. Click here, then click the “Live Chat” green button to connect with a member of our Helpline staff. Live chat is typically available from 7a.m.-7p.m. (CST) Monday through Friday.