Get the support you need. Meet safely and virtually with others for supportive, meaningful discussion led by a trained facilitator. Groups are available for caregivers or for people living with early memory loss.
The Alzheimer's Association, Massachusetts/New Hampshire Chapter has many support groups at various days and times. Some of our groups meet monthly on an ongoing basis, others meet weekly for a limited time (6-8 weeks). Meetings typically last 60-90 minutes. We periodically offer specialized, time-limited groups for individuals with early-stage dementia, younger-onset dementia, for grieving caregivers, Spanish-speaking caregivers, and more. Be sure to inquire about these and all of our support group offerings when you call our 24/7 Helpline.
Time-limited specialized support groups:
- Support group for male caregivers (Time Limited: Thursdays until 8/25) | Every Thursday | Jul 7 - Aug 25 | 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM | Click here to register
- Support group for caregivers with a loved one with mid-stage dementia (Time-limited: Mondays until 8/29) | Every Monday | Jul 11 - Aug 29 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM | Click here to register
- Support group for caregivers with a loved one with early-stage dementia (Time-limited: Mondays until 8/29) | Every Monday | Jul 11 - Aug 29 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM | Click here to register
- Support group for LGBTQ caregivers (Time-Limited: Wednesdays until 8/31) | Every Wednesday | Jul 13 - Aug 31 | 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM | Click here to register
To find all of our support groups:
- Call our 24/7 Helpline at (800) 272-3900
- Visit Community Resource Finder. Click on "Alzheimer's Association Programs and Events" and then "Alzheimer's Support Groups".