Set Up a Class
Available in-person and online, our education programs feature information on topics including the signs of Alzheimer’s disease, diagnosis, communication, living with Alzheimer’s and caregiving techniques. Visit our Education Calendar to view upcoming presentations.
- Understanding Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- 10 Warning Signs
- Effective Communication Strategies
- Understanding and Responding to Dementia Related Behavior
- Healthy Living for Your Brain and Body: Tips from the Latest Research
- Dementia Conversations: Driving, Doctor Visits, Legal and Financial Planning
- Managing Money: A Caregiver's Guide to Finances
Set Up a Class
We are pleased to offer the above educational classes to groups of all sizes and ages. Target audiences include, but are not limited to:
- Community groups
- School groups of all ages
- Civic groups
- Faith community groups
- Skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, independent living, senior homes, etc.
To schedule a class or for more information, including class fees, contact Jenna Fink LSW, Senior Community Services Manager 952.857.0558 or email@example.com
Visit our Training and Education Center
to learn more about Alzheimer’s disease, caregiving, healthy living and planning for the future. Examples of available courses include Know the 10 Signs, Effective Communication Strategies, Healthy Living for Your Brain and Body, Legal and Financial Planning, and the Living with Alzheimer's series for caregivers in each stage and for people with Alzheimer’s.
The Virtual Library
is an extension of the Alzheimer’s Association Green-Field Library. Search the online catalog, view resources chosen by experts, email our librarian questions and learn how to borrow materials.