Online Training and Certification
We offer a variety of classes to family caregivers, those living with Alzheimer’s and other dementias, professionals and the general public. Visit our Events and Education Calendar to view upcoming presentations.
List of class descriptions
- The Basics (a general overview of dementia and Alzheimer's disease)
- Know the 10 Signs
- Effective Communication Strategies
- Understanding and Responding to Dementia-Related Behavior
- Healthy Living for your Brain and Body: Tips from the Latest Research
- Dementia Conversations
- Legal and Financial Planning for Alzheimer's Disease
- Living with Alzheimer's: For Caregivers
- Early Stage Alzheimer's disease
- Middle Stage Alzheimer's disease
- Late Stage Alzheimer's disease
- Living with Alzheimer's: For People with Alzheimer's
- Living with Alzheimer's: Younger-Onset
Set-Up a Class
We are pleased to offer educational classes to groups of all sizes and ages. Target audiences include, but are not limited to:
- Community groups
- School groups of all ages
- Civic groups
- Faith community groups
- Skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, independent living, senior homes, etc.
To schedule a class or for more information, including class fees, contact Jenna Fink LSW, Senior Community Services Manager 952.857.0558 or firstname.lastname@example.org.