Though the pandemic/state of emergency is over, COVID remains a public health priority.
General health guidance:
- Don't visit loved ones living with dementia if you're feeling sick.
- Staying up-to-date with vaccines is good practice.
- Eat a balanced diet low in fat and high in fiber to guard against cancer and heart disease. Eat dairy products and other calcium rich foods to guard against osteoporosis.
- Do aerobic exercise for at least 30 minutes a day three to four times a week.
- Do not smoke.
- More information for caregivers here.