Classes & Trainings:
Our new look is here!
Announcing our newly-designed Program Calendar! You can now browse through our free virtual Care and Support opportunities in a colorful, clear, user-friendly format – and register at the click of a button.
Download your own copy for best results:
Despite the pandemic, there is still a wealth of educational and support opportunities available online that you can access from the comfort of your own home. The new Program Calendar is your guide to these valuable resources – all provided free of charge.
Included in the new October – December calendar are:
- NM Chapter Classes and Webinars from October – December 2020
- Important class topics like, “10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s”, “Healthy Living for Your Brain and Body”, “Effective Communications Strategies”, “Dementia Conversations: Driving, Doctor Visits, Legal & Financial Planning” and more.
- Our popular Caregiver Trainings: “Skills Mid-day Webinar for Dementia Caregivers”
- Links to Support Group opportunities
- Information on our Respite Reimbursement Program
- Contact information for our statewide Care & Support Staff
- Social Media links
- A links to other resources like First Responder Training
- The latest in Chapter activities!
Explore our new October-December calendar now, and find the resources you need.
If you're looking for classes in September 2020, click below...