The Alzheimer’s Association is committed to ensuring that our donors are able to fund their areas of interest and concern. When you make a general donation to the Alzheimer's Association, Greater New Jersey Chapter, your donation supports education, support, advocacy and research benefiting people in New Jersey.
Education, Support, Advocacy and Research
You may also choose to have your gift support the local programs and services provided and administered by the Alzheimer's Association, Greater New Jersey Chapter.
- Multilingual 24/7 Helpline
- MedicAlert® + Safe Return® program for individuals with memory loss
- Support groups for individuals and families facing the disease
- Classes and workshops for individuals and families
- Education programs for professional caregivers
- Family care consultations for one-on-one support
- Public advocacy to legislative bodies for better care and increased federal funding for a cure
- Respite Care Program for Caregivers
- Public Web site for people with dementia, their families and their caregivers
Your gift also helps fund studies around Alzheimer's care and the search for more effective treatment, prevention and, eventually, a cure. A national Medical and Scientific Advisory panel makes grants annually and the Alzheimer's Association is the largest private, non-profit funder of dementia research.