2021 Date Coming Soon
Thanks to all those that attended our 2020 Conference. All available recordings and presentations can be found below.
Whether you are a healthcare professional, caregiver, person living with Alzheimer’s or related dementia, or a member of the general public, all are invited to our Virtual Dementia Education Conference! Come learn more about the impact of Alzheimer’s globally and locally for you and those you support and serve. Learn or refresh your caregiving practices and discover new resources.
Advancing the Science: The Latest in Alzheimer’s and Dementia Research
Heather M. Snyder, Ph.D.
Vice President, Medical & Scientific Relations
View presentation slides
Workshop Sessions #1
- Legal Supports for Loved Ones
- Faith Resources for Living with Dementia
- Let’s Talk About Sex: Changes to Intimacy and Sexuality with Dementia
Workshop Sessions #2
- Hospice Care – It’s About How You LIVE!
- When Care Meets Love: Rewriting Relationship Scripts and Enhancing Caregiver Connections and Communications
- The African-American Experience with Alzheimer’s and Dementia
Workshop Sessions #3
- Living with Younger-onset Alzheimer’s and Dementia, A Panel
- The Diagnostic Journey and Physician Relationships
- Beyond Public Policy: What Happens After Governments Act
International Speaker and Author
Watch presenation recording
Additional Conference Details:
Interested in being a Dementia Education Conference sponsor in 2021? Contact Coury O'Donoghue at firstname.lastname@example.org or 980-498-7727.